Naar aanleiding van direct contact met de MIPIM organisatie, heeft Sociëteit Vastgoed als partner van MIPIM de volgende tekst ontvangen, die de vraag van Vastgoedmarkt vandaag 25 februari 2020 positief beantwoord.
Mipim 2020 zal zoals gepland doorgang vinden.
Claudia van Haeften ontving de volgende boodschap:
We are pleased to confirm that MIPIM 2020 will open for business, as scheduled, on March 10 and we look forward to welcoming you to Cannes.
We thought you would like to have an update of measures, related to coronavirus, that we are taking to ensure that MIPIM is a safe and productive experience for you and all participants from around the world.
Our absolute priority is your health and safety.
Since we were last in touch with you, we have continued to follow the guidance provided by the World Health Organization (WHO) regarding travel and participation at major events such as MIPIM.
We have also been in regular contact with relevant local and national authorities, notably representatives from the City of Cannes. In particular, regarding attendance of delegates, unless they are subject to specific travel restrictions, we look forward to them being at MIPIM.
You can find details of measures we are taking by clicking here.
These measures include:
- Onsite signage and trained staff to remind you of WHO hygiene recommendations
- Reinforced cleaning of all zones within the Palais des Festivals venue
- Hydro-alcoholic hand gel in all public spaces
- A reinforced presence of dedicated medical specialists within the MIPIM venue.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Help Desk or your regular MIPIM sales contact.
We look forward to seeing you at MIPIM 2020.
Tevens geeft de MIPIM website de volgende informatie:
The health and safety of everyone attending the event is our number one priority. We are continually monitoring developments and following the latest guidance from local, national and international authorities and the World Health Organization as it relates to travel to MIPIM and clients’ on-site experience.
We are also working with the City of Cannes and the Palais des Festivals venue in Cannes to put in place measures that will evolve as required and which currently include:
- Communication of World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations regarding hand, respiratory and best hygiene practices, available online by clicking here, with reminders onsite (signage, dedicated staff training),
- Strengthened collaboration with local partners (airport, hotels, City of Cannes) to ensure vigilance and health/safety processes,
- Reinforced medical team at the venue,
- Increased standards of hygiene and cleanliness in the venue, including hand disinfectant gel in all public zones within the Palais des Festivals,
- Additional support to exhibitors who wish to adopt specific hygiene measures for their stands.
MIPIM welcomes all clients who are not affected by national or local travel restrictions. Travel advice and entry guidelines vary from country to country. MIPIM attendees are encouraged to check the latest travel advice and entry guidelines for the country to which they wish to travel before making arrangements. Several countries have imposed travel restrictions to and from mainland China.
In France, a specific “reception service” for travelers exists at Roissy Charles de Gaulle (Paris) airport for flights from China, Hong Kong SAR and Macao SAR. This service is provided by approved civil security association personnel, in conjunction with the airport medical staff and reinforced by medical and paramedical professionals reporting to the Ministry of Health.(Source: French Institute of Public Health Surveillance).
We are monitoring the situation continuously, including the developments in Italy, to ensure that MIPIM attendees have a safe and productive stay in Cannes.
We look forward to seeing you in Cannes at MIPIM 2020.
The MIPIM Team.